Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
When people are self-aware, they can realise more of their potential. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)assessment provides an easy-to-understand framework for improving self-awareness.
Use the MBTI® assessment to help people:
- Understand their personality type
- Identify their strengths and development areas
- Understand why people behave differently
- Communicate better with people at work and at home
When we understand people better, we can work together and perform better. The MBTI® assessment helps people, teams, and organisations to do this.
- Focuses on self-awareness and differences between people
- Uses accessible, positive language and ideas to explain personality preferences
- Offers a wide range of workplace uses
- Is the world’s most widely-used personality assessment
- Helps everyone to perform better, whatever their role
- Makes self-awareness easy to learn and apply
- Provides a great return on investment
- Creates trust because it is established with proven credibility
Use the MBTI® for:
- Change management
- Stress management
- Team development
- Career development
The Myers-Briggs Company is one of the world’s largest business psychology providers. In our fast-changing world, your edge lies in harnessing 100 percent of your talent – whether you’re at work, home, college, or anywhere in between.
Your success and sense of fulfilment aren’t just about what you know and what you can do, they hinge on your relationships and interactions with others.
We empower individuals to be the best versions of themselves by enriching self-awareness and understanding of others. We help organizations of all sizes improve teamwork and collaboration, develop inspirational leaders, foster diversity and solve their most complex people challenges. As a Certified B Corporation®, The Myers-Briggs Company is a force for good. We’re established assessment developers, expert trainers and business psychologists. Our powerfully practical solutions are grounded in a deep understanding of the significant social and technological trends that affect people and organizations
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit